Options & Futures
Options and Futures are forward contracts that make you buy an asset or commodity at a specific price by a specific date. Both products are suitable to hedge ongoing investments.
More than a protective shield
for your investments
Maximize profits with leverage
Leverage your investments to increase returns on capital
Diversify your portfolio
Gain exposure to asset classes without the risks of direct investment
Hedge your assets
Protect your assets against unwanted market movements
The Swissquote edge
• Competitive pricing: Start trading from CHF 1.50
and EUR 1.00
• Exhaustive offer: Direct access to nearly a million derivatives
• Trading desk at your disposal for advanced strategies
• Extended trading hours: Trade anytime, 5 days a week
Major derivative exchanges
Enjoy trading on the largest derivative exchanges
• EUREX - European-based derivatives
• CME - Derivatives for commodities
• ISE - Equity option market for US covering NYSE, Nasdaq and Amex
Low to high risk strategies
Protect your portfolio from volatility and offset potential future losses linked to adverse market price movements.
Deploy multi-legged strategies to profit from all markets trends – bull, bear & range.
Options & Futures traders are also interested in …
An OTC derivative marketplace with more than 90'000 products and attractive trading conditions.
A versatile instrument to cost-effectively diversify or hedge your exposure to the foreign exchange market.