What is FIX API?
The Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol is an international standard for electronic trading developed to enable greater connectivity among market participants.
Swissquote's API can be plugged into your trading platform to exchange trade information with our server based on the FIX 4.4 protocol.
Your system can then be easily set up to access streaming and historical price quotes, as well as place market or limit orders over secure communication channels.
Advantages of Swissquote's FIX API
- High-speed connectivity and ultra-low latency execution
- Direct access to Swissquote's deep liquidity pools and competitive pricing
- Trade currency pairs, energies, metals, soft commodities, indices and bonds
- The security and stability of dealing with a regulated Swiss Bank
- Can be integrated with any trading platform
Who can benefit from FIX API?
- Institutional partners looking to deliver competitive FX pricing to their customers
- Brokers and corporations seeking to automate their FX conversions and hedging
- Hedge funds and asset managers who want to ensure efficient FX execution
- Traders with custom platforms and/or looking for optimal connectivity
Get started now!
The only requirement to use our FIX API is to have a minimum deposit on your account of $50,000.
Just fill out the form at the bottom of this page, indicating your interest in our FIX API, and we will contact you as soon as possible with all the information you need to get started. We will also provide a test environment so you can make sure the connection is flawless before going live.